Criminal Defense Lawyers Chico California
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, know that you are under investigation or have been charged with a crime, it is important that you seek legal advice and representation. An experienced Chico criminal defense lawyer can explain your rights and your options regarding how you handle your criminal case.
Amaya & Associates Attorneys at Law offers extensive knowledge in handling criminal cases, including misdemeanor and felony cases. Our effective courtroom skills have allowed many individuals accused of a crime to walk away free, and our negotiation skills have helped individuals acquire a plea agreement that is to their benefit. A conviction leads to the negative consequences of having a criminal record and potentially dealing with incarceration. Our experienced Chico criminal lawyers help protect your rights from the beginning of the case to the end.
When facing criminal charges, it is vital to hire a qualified criminal defense law firm that aptly understands the California criminal court system. A Chico criminal defense lawyer with a trained eye can evaluate each aspect of your case in order to develop a legal strategy tailored to your particular circumstances. While we can recommend whether any plea bargain is a good offer, we are always prepared to take your case to trial, if necessary.
Law Firm Dedicated to Criminal Defense
At Amaya & Associates, one of our primary focuses is on criminal defense. Our team of lawyers fight aggressively for each and every client. We fully investigate your case and look for any irregularities that may have violated your constitutional rights and that may have an impact on your case. If we find that evidence was not obtained within the proper police procedures, we will challenge this evidence in order to provide you with an effective legal defense.
Criminal Defense Attorneys for All Types of Crimes
Our criminal defense law firm is knowledgeable a wide variety of criminal charges and is familiar with criminal procedure. Some of the cases that we handle include:
- Domestic violence – we represent individuals who are wrongly accused of domestic violence, such as in cases involving child custody matters
- Juvenile crimes – when a juvenile defendant is accused of a crime, we work tirelessly to protect the juvenile’s rights and future
- Theft crimes – we defend individuals who are accused of shoplifting, petty theft and other types of theft
- Drug crimes – we defend individuals accused of possessing, selling and trafficking drugs
- White collar crimes – individuals accused of identity theft, mail fraud, wire fraud and other state and federal white collar crimes benefit from our legal representations
- Violent crimes – we also defend individuals accused of violent crimes, including homicide and rape
- Probation violations – if a person is found to have violated probation, his or her original sentence can be imposed. We fight to protect your rights and freedom.
- Expungement – we help protect the legal rights and futures of our clients by helping with all expungement pursuits.
Retain Strong Criminal Defense Representation
Amaya & Associates Attorneys at Law realizes the intensity of facing criminal charges. This time can be distressing and overwhelming. Most people charged with crimes have no idea how the criminal justice system works and are scared. At a time like this, it is to your extreme benefit to have a legal advocate on your side who can answer your questions and provide you with zealous legal representation. Contact us at 530-897-3700 to set up a confidential consultation with one of our highly qualified chico criminal defense lawyers who can explain your rights and establish a legal strategy that is tailored to your circumstances.